Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Passing the JLPT N2!

The other day I got the results of the JLPT: I passed!

Got 47/60 in vocabulary and grammar, 52/60 on the reading, and 60/60 on the listening. Overall 159/180.
I was most surprised at the listening section results. When I was taking the test I felt like I didn`t understand a lot of what was being said, but I guess my intuition is really good ahah. 

My goal from now on is to pass the N1 before going to college! If I study a lot I may be able to get there.  

3 comments:

  1. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. du học Nhật Bản

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. du học Nhật Bản

    ReplyDelete

Leave any questions, comments, etc. and I'll respond asap!