Wednesday, January 24, 2018

My Birthday in Japan!

January 13, 2018. My 17th birthday!

My birthday was on a Saturday, so at first I was a little bit disappointed because I wouldn`t be able to see my all my friends. But then I realized; a whole day to relax and play!! My best friends from school had club, so I could only meet them for dinner. At first I was bummed out about that too, until I realized I can see some of my closest friends that don`t go to my school :) Everything happened for a reason ahah!

I met up with another exchange student, Maggie, and our mutual Japanese friend Zento at the station around 2. 

We were off to a really good mood from the start, and it was one of those times where everything seems funny and you just want to jump up and dance. We ate ice cream, drank Starbucks, and then went around the back alleys of Miyazaki and found really good photo spots. Super fun!
At around 5 I had to go back to the station to meet up with Tamaki. My other friend, Mizuki, was still at club. She`s in soccer club so the hours are crazy long. We went to a cafe they reserved and we took some pics and waited for Mizuki. 
Mizuki finally came, and we started eating the delicious food. It was a bit overpriced, but as soon as I bit into my sandwich I didn`t mind anymore. 
And then it came. Dessert time!!! Tamaki and Mizuki called the cafe ahead of time, and when they brought out pancakes we ordered they had `Happy birthday Camilla!` written on them.
They paid for the pancakes and a milkshake we all shared <3 Overall it was a great day; I got to see the people I love most in Japan. Of course I still wanted to see my real mom and family back home, but it was still super fun :) So great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave any questions, comments, etc. and I'll respond asap!